The course aims to continue the technical and artistic tradition of mural painting by analyzing its technical aspects and applications in large areas along with other possible applications.
It also puts into practice the preparation of materials: supports and preparation of mortar and plaster, study sketches, preparation of colors, and drafting.
Students have the opportunity to create small works of study during the practical lessons of the laboratory.
The purpose of the course is to provide participants with the basics of the art of painting in fresco (aimed at the execution of the work to be carried out in the laboratory).
- Introduction and understanding of the course topic;
- Preparation of the sketches to be realized in wet and dry fresco along with techniques of transfer on to the wall;
- Preparation of the mortar and application on tiles;
- Preparation of colors and drafting in wet and dry fresco;
- Pictorial realization of the project (sketch).
72 hours (2-week course, Monday through Friday).
All materials needed for the course will be made available by the school.
The registration price includes the cost of materials.
Students maintain ownership of the works they create.
Contact us to learn more:
Are you interested in our course? Contact us to receive upcoming dates, times and detailed schedule.
tel: (+39) 055 8311077