The course teaches the basics and general techniques for a first approach to decoration in graffiti.
The course spends 10% of its time in the classroom for theoretical teaching and the remaining time dedicated to practice. This portion is divided into various phases and techniques from the study of the work, the preparation of the substrate, to the practical work with the use of tools (brushes and irons) for graffiti.
All work will be done on boards.
The purpose of the course is to provide participants with the basics of the graffiti decoration technique, through the study of the design of the work and practical implementation.
Master craftsman, restorer, and owner of Sansone Srl
- What is graffiti?
- Study through projections of previous work;
- Study and elaboration of the drawing to realize;
- Study of materials and stratigraphy for the base of the work;
- Division of the designed work into tables;
- Preparation of the base of the work;
- Practical activity in graffito;
- Shading and light effects.
72 hours (2-week course, Monday through Friday).
All materials needed for the course will be made available by the school.
The registration price includes the cost of materials.
Students maintain ownership of the boards created.
Contact us to learn more:
Are you interested in our course? Contact us to receive upcoming dates, times and detailed schedule.
tel: (+39) 055 8311077